Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Maternity Photo Shoot

My sister-in-law Amanda came over Saturday (along with her hubs and 3 sons) and took maternity pictures of me.  It was something I wished I had done when I was pregnant with Jace so I wanted to make sure I did it this time around (and before I got TOO huge).  I didn't know how I would like them.  Would I cringe at all the unwanted marks that show up in photographs on my body or would I embrace those squiggly lines and my extremely protruding belly button?  I think the latter!  I loved the way the pictures turned out and am grateful that Amanda took the time to take them.  Thank you!!!  Don't you think she should do this for a living?  

BEWARE!  Bare Belly shots below for those who have a pregnant belly phobia (my husband for one).  I warned you...

Here I am "cooking" in the kitchen.  Amanda had bigger and better ideas for this part but I couldn't seem to pull it off :)  Sorry!  Maybe your next model can!  But I still love the picture!






This might be my favorite...

These were taken in front of the Indiana Wesleyan prayer chapel on campus.  

I was hoping to get Jace pictured with his baby brother but nap-time and all the excitement of his cousins didn't allow for that. 

Thanks again Amanda for taking the time to take our picture.   I will keep these forever!

11 comments:

Auntie Jill said...

you look so beautiful!

Ben said...

B! you look so pretty. I love you so much.

amandatonagel said...

Glad you like them! I agree you look great.

Beth said...

Great!

Betsy Spoor said...

Wow! You look beautiful!

Joel/Mal ...Troy/Meg said...

VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL! LOVE YOU
mal

Shannon said...

These are beautiful! I'm loving the long hair- these are precious to have!

dianne and bob said...

You will be so glad you did this.... G phobia or not....

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

WOW!!!! Turned out so great! I love the poses... Amanda did a superb job. Also, I love your bed pillows: don't think I'd ever seen them. :)

Erica and Nate said...

i love these pictures. you look cute as ever. i didnt do maternity pics either, but after seeing yours i may consider it the next time around.

The Bowman Family said...

Love the pics- you are an awesome model- naturally beautiful- how fun to have those pics for the years to come!