Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas in Newport

Here are some pictures from the Jamieson Christmas celebration.

We got there 2 days before Christmas and we very limited on our time!  We can't take a trip to Newport without Greg getting his New England clam chowder fix ... the man loves his chowda! We enjoyed some last minute shopping and a nice lunch out with sister Lauren and hubs Ben and brother Ben and fiance Kelley in Newport's downtown.  Grandma babysat while I pigged out on lobster bisque and a delicious fish sandwich.  Thanks Mom!  Here we are down by the wharf.
My sissy!
Hey, it takes a real man to wear pink.  Right Ben?!
Ahh... a meal without kids.  How fun!
Jace got special jammies to wear on Christmas Eve.  They looked so comfortable I wished I had a matching pair!  Here he is with his Auntie Jill.  Jill got to RI Christmas Eve so our visit with her was especially short but she and Jace really hit it off :)  And Greg and Jill hit it off too (he went up to from behind thinking it was me and gave her a kiss on the top of the head)!  HA! 
Here is Jace opening up his bat mobile from Uncle Darren.  Thanks Uncle D!
Our fam looking a little rough Christmas morning.  
Late church service + lack of sleep due to fussy child = what you see here.  
Auntie Jill, Aunt Lolo, and Jace providing our Christmas morning music for us.  
My family before we said our goodbyes :(  Our visits are usually short but ALWAYS sweet.  
Thanks everyone for a wonderful Christmas!!!

3 comments:

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

Oh my gosh!!!! That is too funny about what Greg did to Jill! I didn't know about that one!! HAHAHAHA I seriously laughed out loud!!! By the way, I got home from dinner and my ankles are no longer ankles but CANKLES!! My feet were so swollen! I have had them propped up for about 15 min and it's starting to go down. Jeff pushed in on my ankle and it left an indent...Gross! Talk to you tomorrow friend! Love ya!

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

Holy Cow Amy you look amazingly gorgeous! :)
That is funny about Greg and Jill!... makes for great stories!
Happy New Year!

Beth said...

I'm gonna add you to my blogroll if you don't mind :)