Friday, December 11, 2009

Rehearsal Dinner

Here are a few pictures from the rehearsal dinner.  It was held at this really cool Tapas Spanish Bar located in downtown Hoboken called Lola's  There were about 50 people in attendance and it was very intimate and private, as we had the entire basement of the restaurant to ourselves!

Here is the bride and groom the night before the big day!  They both were in excellent spirits! You can see Grandma trying to console a screaming baby on the left side of the picture.  He was tired and overwhelmed by all the action and noise!  He looked cute in his Christmas plaid though, that's fo' sho'!
My three favorite girls in the entire world!  Aren't they pretty?
Darren giving an excellent toast (so I heard--I had to leave to put Jace down. I eventually returned...) They gave out their bridal party gifts.  Jill generously gave all her bridemaids a Kate Spade clutch--mine was hot pink :)  I love it!  
Here are a few pictures of the morning of the wedding day.

The little fusser budget the morning of the wedding. He is suffering from a major case of "bed head".  
My dad and Jill practicing their waltz to "Moon River".  Check out the red peep toe heels she wore with her dress--she's totally cool!
And again, my sisters.  I just love them.  
That's all I have for now.  I will post pictures of the actual wedding day over the weekend.  We have a game tomorrow and then I am off for an overdue date with my hubby!  Hope you have a great weekend!

Bye friends!

No comments: