Monday, December 7, 2009

Mani's and Pedi's

If I could plan the perfect day for myself it would include a manicure and pedicure.  I am always giving Greg slack for his expensive hobby, hunting, and he is always encouraging me to go find a hobby for myself. Do manicures and pedicures count?  If so, I have found a new hobby honey! On Friday I enjoyed some time to relax and visit with some of my favorite people in the world--my mom, and 2 sisters!  It was a special day as it was the eve of my sister's wedding day!  Here are some pictures of our day.  

The bride!
The best maid of honor ever!
And Big Mama!


 Our pampering was followed by an awesome lunch at Pita Grill in downtown Hoboken with all the women in the wedding party.  
Will have more updates on Jace's bad behavior and details of the wedding day as soon as I make up for some lost sleep.  I will leave you with this preview.  Picture this... Jace SCREAMING on and off for 4 hours straight in the hotel room in the middle of the night.  More exciting and painful details to come later...

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Ciao friends!

4 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

Well his behavior wasn't ALL bad; just some....

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

Can't wait to see wedding pictures! I'm so glad you had fun and a relaxing time. Sorry Jace was so ... sad.
Oh...
Simon looked over while I was reading this and commented that in the picture of you and your sisters, you look tall. :)

The Richards Family said...

Wow, sounds interesting...How can I get in on these mani and pedi parties? Sounds wonderful!! I may have to start this myself :) You look great! How is the cloth diapering going? Courtney

amandatonagel said...

I agree. I need a hobby that allows me to be away from my loving/adorable family for a few hours of quiet solitude. :)