Thursday, December 17, 2009

12.05.09

Finally... a post of my sister's wedding day!  She was truly one of the most beautiful bride's I have ever seen!  Here are the bridesmaids helping her get ready before the limo picked them up. 
And of course, we got exactly the weather we DIDN'T want so when she wasn't wearing her red peep toe heels, she was wearing these awesome rain boots (which later got stolen when we went to take pictures at the local train station).  
Three sisters in the limo ride to take pictures.  I couldn't help but cry everytime I looked at my big sis--leave it to me (I think I'll blame my oversensitivity on the pregnancy). 
Now at the train station... too bad we didn't catch that little thief in action.  The rain boots were then replaced by plastic grocery bags wrapped around her feet and tied at the ankles to protect her pretty shoes--it's all about the shoes people!
See why I cried?  Pretty. 


And the best and worst ring bearer award goes to...
Jace Tonagel!
My sister Lauren giving her maid of honor toast... truly special and very sweet.  
Here is the snowflake cake (red velvet--yum yum) with the NYC skyline in the background. How freakin' cool is that?!
The bride showing her second nephew some love!
And Jill pooped (but still looking amazing) after a long day of primping, promising, posing, and partying!
Mr. and Mrs. Darren Misener!  Congrats to my big sis and my new brother!  We couldn't be happier for you!  Love you both!

4 comments:

Auntie Jill said...

My bridesmaids are all way gorge! So sad I missed Jace's star performance when he took that big step up to the alter all by himself! But doesn't he look so handsome in his tux?

Joel/Mal...Troy/Meg said...

WHAT A LOVELY WEDDING! so happy for you Jill! Amy you looked so so pretty! And Jace is the cutest ever! Love you
Mal

Beth said...

Beautiful wedding and beautiful gals in it!

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

AMY! You look so gorgeous!... I can't even tell you're pregnant in most of the those pictures. :)
What a beautiful wedding.