Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hike!

Greg and Jace LOVE to fool around. When they play is usually looks something like this--

Down!
Ready Set!
Hike!
It’s the cutest thing! 
It’s no wonder that my sweet baby has starting hitting me—he get’s rough-housed by his Dad ALL THE TIME. These two are quite the duo and totally in love with each other! They better make room in their wrestling routine for one more because this baby is coming fast! It seems like just yesterday I was announcing my pregnancy and now I only have 16 weeks left! That means only 15 weekends left, all jam-packed with basketball games to prepare for this little munchkin’s arrival. HELP! I need my mommy. 

Later folks!

3 comments:

amandatonagel said...

cute pics. Better get busy preparing for #2! He will be here before you know it!

Shannon said...

It's crazy how fast it goes! I'm trying to enjoy every moment as Mommy of one. I know life will soon be out of control! Jace is just so cute!

Auntie Jill said...

Maybe jace needs to spend less time horsing around with his papa and more time practicing his ring bearer moves! haha! i get to see him in 8 days! CAN'T WAIT!!!