Saturday, November 7, 2009

Chef Jace

Jace helped me prepare some yummy chocolate cream cheese cupcakes in the kitchen Wednesday.  Well, does banging on a big plastic bowl with a spatula and playing peek-a-boo with Mom under the big blue bowl count as helping?  I think it does.  



Here is the finished product.  They are good.  Real good.  
I will leave you with this image of Jace after just waking up from his nap.  And if you are wondering why it seems like he is always missing atleast one piece of clothing, well that's just the way we roll at the Tonagel household. 

Peace out friends!

6 comments:

Auntie Jill said...

I love his bedhead! his hair is getting so long! xo

Erica and Nate said...

so cute...I let Hannah play with no pants on today and I think she kinda liked it, haha! Those brownies look wonderful. I think I may have to just go and get something sweet because my mouth was watering looking at them! Hopefully we will see you at a basketball game sometime soon!

Kathy Tonagel said...

adorable pictures of that baby.

we've made at least a million of those cupcakes, haven't we.

amandatonagel said...

ummm not sure which look better- Jace or those cupcakes. Sorry Jace you are pretty cute but those cupcakes are really tempting!

Beth said...

The cupcakes were good. Tell Jace he did a good job.

Megan Tonagel said...

I miss that little man!!!!