Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ultrasound--It's a Boy!

Here are a few of my favorites from our ultrasound on Monday.  It is really a weird feeling knowing the sex of our baby--but I'm really glad we know!  We didn't find out with Jace and LOVED the surprise in the delivery room but we (ok, I) thought we would try it this way.  There are perks to both, but for now, I am enjoying picturing my family as a Mom and Dad with their 2 boys!  It is also fun to talk about Baby Brother to Jace and get him used to the idea of sharing Mom!  


And for those of you who are wondering, I am not disappointed that it's another boy.  In fact, if I could have picked it myself,  I think I would have picked it this way.  Now, that's not to say that when I strolled by the little girl's department at the store the other day I didn't get a little sad.  But don't you folks worry, I will get a girl someday.  I told Greg and he agreed that we aren't stopping until we get one :)

Until then I will just praise God for these 2 little ones He has blessed us with!  

Bye all!

P.S. Nana and Papa Tonagel are 8/8 in the boy category with children and grandchildren.  It's getting so ridiculous that it's funny to me!

7 comments:

Koren and Nathan said...

75% sure it was a girl, huh? Haha. Well congrats on another little man...I'm sure Jace will love a baby brother playmate!

Becky said...

another boy - that seems perfect! congrats :)

urbanadventurertales said...

I think you will be very thankful for two boys close in age, especially when they get older. When I was pregnant with my twins, I didn't care the gender, but I wanted to have two of the same gender so they could share clothes, toys, and be best friends :) And they are!

BTW- I have my own personal theory on why some people have only boys...maybe I'll send you a private message about it soon! ;)

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

When I look at that little foot, it reminds me of Jace's little feet!!! I think they will be the two cutest boys I know!!!!!!!!! Love you all!

Erica and Nate said...

I am so excited for you! The boys will love growing up together! Ultrasound pictures are the best!

Kathy Tonagel said...

make that 9 for 9 in the boy category!!!!!!!

Betsy Spoor said...

Congrats! Are you happy you found out the sex? Another boy - plenty of guys to carry on the Tonagel name!!! PS is there a limit to this trying until there is a girl?