Friday, October 9, 2009

LAUNDRY!

Just wanted to update you on what pregnancy does to my mind.  I was doing my usual Friday morning chores, laundry, laundry, and more laundry.  I don't mind the washing-of-the-clothes part, but putting them away is a real pain for me.  So anyway, I was delivering laundry from room to room,  starting in the kitchen and working my way into the back bedrooms. As the day progressed, I went to fix Jace lunch, reached down for a freshly washed kitchen towel, and pulled out Greg's underwear!  YIKES!  I'm not drying my dishes with those suckers!  I proceeded to our bedroom and sure enough found those dish towels in his underwear drawer.  Glad I caught that before Greg wondered where all his clean underwear went!  

Please tell me I'm not the only one!  Anyone else have a major case of the brain farts when they are pregnant?  

7 comments:

amandatonagel said...

I dropped an entire double layer chocolate cake in my driveway (landed upside down in the gravel), lost my camera (that I had just gotten for Christmas) and threw my recipe box across my kitchen on accident and watched as it shattered on the floor sending recipes everywhere. I also drop random things and run my poor children into doorways when I am carrying them and can't seem to judge the space well enough.
ps. Glad I wasn't eating dinner at your house. I wouldn't want to dry any dishes off with Greg's underwear.

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

Oh, I am so that way too! Just wait until you have two underfoot to take care of! :) You look great and I hope you're feeling great! xoxo to that precious little boy who I just want to squeeze to pieces!

Becky said...

hahaha love it! i hands down have the worst pregnancy brain. have you heard about my "i TOTALED our NEW CAR while driving due to a SPIDER"??? true story. very pathetic, i know. glad we had good insurance :)

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

haha! i shared this with simon--- we had a nice laugh over it. you really must've been out of it. :)
... did that happen to be while you were watching the two amigos? That WOULD do it to you!

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

Well let me think about all the things I have done...I thought that 60 times 2 was 180...???? I said hilarious when I meant to say ridiculous. Sometimes I say the verb at the end of my sentence...for example "I want to the store go". And I have been knocking into doorways myself. I think I might need to slow down. But with the laundry thing...my problem is putting them away after folding. Thankfully Jeff has helped the last few times or else they would still be in a piles in our living room. Love you friend and can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Megan said...

I do stupid things hourly all on my own, with no pregnancy to blame. Sad but true.

dianne and bob said...

Yup, first pregnancy was the excuse for brain farts... then breast feeding (surely the little ones pull out my brain cells).... then toddlerhood.... then having to remember all the elementary - middle school - high school schedules, needs.... then middle age... and finally... being old!