Wednesday, October 28, 2009

21 weeks and growing!

By popular request, (ok just two of you--and they happened to be my sisters but I'm sure they aren't the only ones wondering how HUGE I'm getting) here is a picture of my 21 week belly. I feel like I really blossomed and baby #2 went through a major growth spurt over the last couple of weeks. But as far as my pregnancy goes--so far so good. Nothing to complain about here (other than the recent rapid weight gain). Greg and I have enjoyed teaching Jace that Baby Brother is in Mommy's belly. He is going to make a great big bro (holy cow--in 19 short weeks. Yikes!)
Make sure you saw my cloth diapering post below.  I need recommendations!  

Toodles friends!

6 comments:

Auntie Jill said...

you look so fabulous!!!!!!!!!

Auntie Jill said...

P.S. I have no recommendations on cloth diapers

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

niiiice

Paul Penziol said...

Very cute! I was hoping you would post a preggo picture.

L

Megan Tonagel said...

You are the cutest stinking pregnant girl around I am tellin' ya! And I am with Jill on having no recommendations sadly.

Shannon said...

You look great! I'm getting to the point where holding Halle is getting more difficult.