Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This boy loves...

This boy loves making big messes at meal time!
This boy loves getting nice and clean before bed...
And loves being dried off!

This boy loves to climb...
and the outdoors.
And oh how this boy loves to makes messes!
This boy loves his sippy cup.  He doesn't like it filled with juice or milk.  Water only.  
This boy loves getting into his defensive stance.  And Daddy loves it too!

 He loves bouncy balls...
And he loves tractors!
And we just love this boy!

9 comments:

Auntie Jill said...

hahahahahhaa!!! I love him! especially his "stances" with those short chubby legs! xo

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME AMY??? This is the CUTEST blog post ever. So poetic and lovely. :)
Those are some GREAT pictures too. Love the spaghetti mess--- so fun to clean up.
Way to go bloggerette!

urbanadventurertales said...

He is certainly keeping you busy! I can't imagine trying to chase after my two and being pregnant on top of it! How are you feeling?
Holly

Laurie said...

Very Cute!

amandatonagel said...

Give the boy some silverware! You will thank me later! :) He looks cute in the warm-up outfit. He is definitely loved by a lot of people!
ok I just also need to add that my word verification is "undies" how funny! :)

The Bowman Family said...

great pics- way to blog all things an almost one year old is doing! Can you believe it is almost the big ONE year birthday. You have a really cutie

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

This gal loves her little Jace man!!!!! Seriously, I think this might be my favorite post you've done. I can't believe almost a year ago, that little guy was still in your belly!!! He is so sweet and I just love him and you guys so much! :)

Shannon said...

He is just one cute little boy!! I love looking at his pictures!

Megan said...

Those legs still look to baby-ish/chubby to be walking!! I can't WAIT to see you guys :)