Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Remedy

Any of you out there suffering from congestion or a sinus infection?  I have just the remedy!  Now you must tell your husband that in order for it to work, you must follow the instructions exactly.  It requires 1 generous helping of chocolate gelato (Italian ice cream that will be the smoothest thing your tongue has ever felt), a spa pedicure, lovely manicure, and the company of a couple good friends!  It worked for me and I am confident it will for you too!  

We just returned home yesterday from a fun trip out east to visit family!  Once I'm all unpacked, I will post pictures and details of the trip.  I will tell you this, Jace did AWESOME on our 14 hour drive, Nana and Papa Tonagel were SO gracious to take us along and were very tolerant of his need to stop (we stopped 7 times on the way out there), we had an awesome visit with Jace's Uncle Troy and Aunt Megan, Auntie Jill, Aunt LoLo, Uncle Ben and Aunt Kelley, and the weather could not have been more perfect.  We all were pooped when we finally returned home last night.  Jace slept 13 hours straight!  We had such a good time!  We have the best family! 

And ladies, try the remedy above.  You won't regret it.  

6 comments:

Auntie Jill said...

It was a perfect weekend! Except for my toothbrush holder taking a swim with jace's poo! Miss you guys already! xoxo

Erica and Nate said...

Wow, you guys are quite the travelers! It seems like you have gone out east a lot this year. I am sure it is so good to see your family!

troy said...

Megan, we actually made the blog!! (Well, atleast our names did) All I want now is just one picture.....

-Troy

amandatonagel said...

ahhh... a spa package. That sounds heavenly! I am getting my haircut, a midwife appointment and my teeth cleaned in one day. Does that cure anything???? :) Can't wait to see pics!

Becky said...

cant wait to hear all about your trip! isnt back east lovely? i get goosebumps thinking we'll be out there come november. and such good knews that jace did wonderful in traveling! that really makes a difference.

cant belive i failed to comment - but jaces birthday seemed perfect! can you believe our babies are one? ONE! crazy! love the theme and all the work you put in!

Megan said...

I had the gelato, manicure and pedicure and then GOT sick the next day... What does that mean!? Today I actually started to feel better though :) However I have given it to Troy- OOPS!