Monday, September 28, 2009

Pink Toothbrush Holder

I think I told a fib.  I mentioned that I would post pictures of our adventurous trip out to VA and DC but no can do.   I left my camera at a friends house in Fort Wayne with all my vacation pics on it so until then this video of Jace in the tub and these few pics of Jace (compliments of my sis) will have to do. 

Click HERE to see Jace splish'n and a splash'n in the tub!

Chillin' at the park...
Nothing cheers this boy up like a nice warm bath.  Thanks Auntie Jill for sacrificing your dental hygiene by letting Jace bathe with your toothbrush holder.  Should I mention that he went #2 while bathing with that toothbrush holder?  Sorry... 
You can't stay mad at this face.  

I would kill for those lashes!  We switched our boy to a forward facing carseat and I partly attribute his good behavior on our long trip to this.  He loves facing all the action!
Since when does the season change overnight?  Yesterday it was still summer and today it is fall.  It is SO cold.  Was I actually wishing this weather to come?  What was I thinking?!  The wind was almost unbearable this morning.  Jace and I could hardly stand the wind so we spent most of the morning in the garage.  

So just to give you some updates....

Jace is doing GREAT!  He is still growing and changing all the time.  He is practically running at this point and I am constantly chasing him all over the place!  His molars are making their way in and he is getting through that like a real trooper.  He is starting to make new sounds.  His latest sounds are "B", "N", and "L" sounds.  He says Mama and Dada now which is music to our ears :) At his 1 year check up he weighed 23 1/2 pounds and was 29 inches long.  He is eating just about anything that we eat as long as it doesn't have any nutritional value whatsoever (he spits out high nutrition foods.  Ugh!) We are trying to take advantage of spending as much one-on-one time with him as possible before our family turns to 4!

Greg is keeping extremely busy with basketball team workouts, individuals, and recruiting visits/trips.  It seems like basketball season came sooner than ever this year!  He just got a commitment from one of his top recruits for the 2010-2011 school year and we are so thankful for that!  It is nice to see his hard work pay off!

I am now about 17 weeks pregnant and still feeling good.  I am quickly growing out of my regular clothes and starting to look pregnant (thank the Lord, I hate those "is she pregnant or just fat" looks).  I have an ultrasound scheduled for October 12th and am very anxious for that to arrive!  I have started to feel baby movement which is one of my favorite things about being pregnant!  I have a long to-do list accumulating of things to get done before March gets here so I will begin to tackle that soon. 

That's all for now friends! 

7 comments:

Auntie Jill said...

Jace looks like he really hates dc in those pictures, but we all know he LOVES it. Just ask aunt lauren or aunt megan! They'll tell you how much he loves it! Is jace gearing up for his walk down the aisle in december???

amandatonagel said...

Cute pics!

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

What a cutie pie little boy. :)
I love reading your blog--- I learn so much about you and your lovely fam. See you soon!

Becky said...

jace is such a sweetheart. i too would kill for those lashes. somehow that right there doesnt seem all too fair. cant believe you are already 17 weeks. hope you're still feeling well! and i suggest a phone date pronto.

Megan said...

I agree with Auntie Jill, he does love it! So bring him back soon. I love the lashes picture, he honestly is SUCH a handsome little guy!

Shannon said...

Jace is sooo cute! I can't believe what a big boy he is he could take on Halle! I'm glad you're feeling good!

dianne and bob said...

Has anyone told you and Greg what an adorable boy Jace is? yah, I bet they have!

Hugs to all.....