Here is Jace with his Uncle Ben. He was nothing but smiles on his uncle's shoulders! My big bro just loves this little boy and this little boy loves my big bro. Aren't they cute?
A couple random thoughts....
1. I love the crockpot. Why don't I use it more often? Every single time I use the thing, I get happy. So if there are any good crockpot recipes out there, I want them. Please send 'em my way! Also, while I am begging for recipes, I am starting Soup Wednesdays at the Tonagel house so if you have any good soup recipes that are manly and meaty or girly and light I want them as well.
2. I can't wait for college football to officially be underway. I am looking forward to spending time with my family, cooking up some yummy chili (hmm... maybe even in my crockpot) and kickin back and cheering my team on (the only problem is I don't really have a team. I need to choose one I guess. Is that how is works?) We are hoping to make it to a few Purdue games this year! Go Boilermakers! Is it pathetic that I had to google their mascot? Shh... don't tell.
3. I love my family. I love all of them. I love Greg, Jace, New Baby, all you Jamiesons and all you Tonagels out there. I feel so incredibly blessed. I feel like I would never have to have another friend in the world because I have so many best friends in my very own family!
4. Does it get much cuter than the wide open, wet, juicy baby kiss? I didn't think so.
5. I love line-hung bed sheets. We don't have a clothes line but my little old neighbor Henrietta lets me use her's whenever I want. Once in a while I will hang our sheets from her line, snuggle up in my cozy bed, take a deep breath, sniff, smell, and inhale the greatness of line-hung sheets until my little hearts content.
6. My skin is breaking out. Today, I think I am having a girl.
Well there ya go, some random thoughts from yours truly. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and taking advantage of this beautiful weather. I am so looking forward to fall arriving and everything that comes with it (minus the late nights for Greg). We have been getting little fall teasers here in Marion with semi-cool days and I'm loving it! I promise to take some updated pictures of Jace this week and post them ASAP. That's all I have for now. I am heading off to bed. I have some sniffing to do...