Thursday, August 13, 2009

Big Brown Eyes

This is what we got to look at all week!  Isn't it beautiful?!  This was taken on the Cliff Walk just about 1/2 mile from my parents house.  You can walk or run along this cliff that has all ocean on one side.  It was a pretty hot week but being right next to the ocean created the most wonderful breeze!  

We did  a lot of walking while we were there.  We happened to be there in one of the busiest weeks of the entire summer so walking places from my parents house was less hassle than driving downtown and trying to find parking.  Jace did really well, especially when we would take him out of his stroller and he could ride high on Dad's shoulders.  
Here is the bride with most of her bridesmaids.  Thanks girls for making the trip to Newport for Jill's shower!!!
Jace is eating 3 big meals a day and a snack somewhere in between.  I am still nursing Jace in the mornings, at night, and before both naptimes.  I do feel very exhausted from feeding Jace, Baby, and myself.  I think it's starting to wear on me but I will do it as long as I can!
I love those big brown eyes!

I got to hear baby #2's heart beat yesterday!  It was so special to hear that little heart beating. Overall I am feeling pretty good and enjoying the life that's growing inside!  

That's all for now.  Bye friends!


1 comment:

Auntie Jill said...

I miss him already! So excited about Baby 2!!! Is it too soon to book my plane ticket to Indiana for March? :)