Thursday, July 30, 2009

Magic 8 ball says...

Well it's official, I have lost my camera dagnabbit.  So no new pics today but our camera should be replaced soon!

Jace has finally taken the plunge and is walking now.  Last week he took his first steps of freedom and hasn't looked back since.  He has taken as many as 15 steps on his own now and is doing so well!  We are very proud of him and his new accomplishment.  

Hmm... what else is new?  Let's see, Jace had a bad skin infection down south so that was pretty painful for him and painful for me to look at.  It is almost all cleared up now... yea!!!! Probably my FAVORITE new thing that Jace is doing is giving kisses.  It just melts my heart when he leans in with that mouth wide open and plants a big wet one on me! He is eating just about anything and everything now.  Fruits are the one thing that he doesn't particularly like but we are working on it.  Speaking of fruits, we visited a local farmer's market today and picked up the most delicious Indiana-grown seedless watermelon... Jace man, you are really missing out!

The end of recruiting season is just around the corner.  I believe that tomorrow is the last day for it... yipppeeee!  

As far as baby #2 goes, all is well there.  I keep telling Greg that I just know it's a girl this time just for kicks.  For those of you who know Greg well, you know that he would need fair warning to the idea of having a daughter.  In the labor room before Jace was born he said (and I have witnesses), "As long as this one is a boy, I don't care what we have next" and now he is saying "As long as the next one is a boy, I don't care what we have after that".  Not fair!  Too bad for Greg the decision has already been made and is not up to him... hah!  And well if it's another boy, I would be thrilled too.  We haven't decided whether or not to find out the sex this time around but Magic 8 Ball says, "Signs point to yes".  

That's all for now.  I will try and get you some pictures before the weekend.  

Ta Ta 

2 comments:

Auntie Jill said...

ask greg would he rather have a girl, or a boy that you dress up in fancy hats and pink lifejackets like you've already done to poor jace? I get to see you guys in less than a week! can't wait!!!

amandatonagel said...

Hah! I'm with Jill. It was pretty fun dressing him up in the hat though. Can't we just continue to do it and not tell Greg? :)