Monday, June 15, 2009

We made it back safe and sound from our trip out east.  We really enjoyed our time visiting with family and friends and of course, celebrating Troy and Megan's wedding!  Here are some pictures of our first few days there.  

While I was packing before our trip, Jace snuck into Dad's suitcase when I left the room.  It was pretty funny!
For the most part, Jace did great traveling. He LOVES flight attendants and of course, they love him too. This is him playing at the Fort Wayne airport just before taking off last Tuesday.
We ate at this really awesome restaurant called Open City one afternoon for lunch.  Greg claims he had "the best sandwich of his life" there.  Our waiter had long nails and pink nail polish on...  Not something you often see in the Hoosier State. Lunch was followed by a visit to the D.C. Zoo.  


Greg and I were able to catch up with some childhood friends while we were in DC.  Here is Greg's friend Nick with Jace.  I'm sure they were reminiscing over their basketball glory days back in high school...
Here is my best friend from high school Gaby and my sis Lauren.  We went out for seafood and then brought home cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory for the girls.   Yum (I got brownie sundae cheesecake)!
I was able to spend some time with my lifelong friend Kendall and her family. We have been friends since diapers and we always pick up where we left off even though we only see each other once a year! We had fun watching old home videos and talking about the old days!

Here is my Dad with his girls.  We enjoyed a nice, family lunch at Witlow's on Sunday afternoon.  It was a beautiful day and we ate out on the back porch.  


Grandma Jamieson and Auntie Lo Lo babysat and put Jace to bed while I went out to dinner with a friend.  I was a little nervous but Jace did great!  I guess the attachment anxiety is more on my end and not his... :(


We had such wonderful time visiting with family and friends.  I will update more pictures of wedding festivities soon.  

4 comments:

Auntie Jill said...

We had soooo much fun seeing him! and you guys too!

amandatonagel said...

Yah! Finally a post! I was getting bored. :) Loved all your photos.

Shannon said...

We missed seeing you guys! Looks like you had a great trip- it's so fun to see family and make memories with the little one!

Erica and Nate said...

Such good pictures! I am glad you had a good time on your trip. Jace is growing up so much...so cute.