Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vacation Pics Part 2

Here are a few more pictures of our trip.

This picture was taken at the rehearsal dinner.  We ate outside on a beautiful patio overlooking a lake. Yes it was rainy and cold, but we were in good company so it didn't seem to matter!  Check out that proud mama with her five favorite guys (well, I think Charlie, Sawyer, and Jace would rank up there too)!

Sisters-in-law,  Amanda and Malorie at the bridemaids luncheon.
Jace took his first group bath with his cousins Charlie and Sawyer while we were on vacation.  It was fun to watch him play and interact with the older boys.  Jace did slip and took a little bit of a spill while in the tub but he quickly recovered.  I think they are looking more and more alike each day (Jace and his cousins).  

The bride and I before applying our makeup!
I'm not sure it gets much cuter than this (him not me)...
C'mon people... how cute!  And you think this is cute?  You should have seen his dance moves!
Looking smooth...
Happy with Auntie Jill!
Enjoying some fine cuisine at the wedding.  He LOVES table food.  

He was so exhausted when the reception rolled around.  Here he is snuggled up in Dad's arms.  
Auntie Lo Lo and Uncle Jolly (Jace has 3 Uncle Ben's so we decided to call this Uncle Ben, Uncle Jolly for simplicity sake).  They would make a really cute family, don't ya think?
My 2 best friends!


I forgot to mention... prior to our trip Jace had been waking up 1-2 times per night and ever since we got home he has been sleeping 12 hours straight.  Greg keeps asking me why all of the sudden have I become a nicer person.  Well, a good night's rest will do it for me!

Also, did you hear there will be 2 Jamieson wedding taking place over the next 14 months?!  My older sister Jill will be tying the knot this December and you can check out pictures and their love story by clicking here.  And my older bro (another Uncle Ben) will be getting married in August and you can check out their wedding website here. I am happy to report that we are thrilled with their engagements and look forward to adding Darren and Kelley into our family!

4 comments:

amandatonagel said...

Sorry about the spill in the tub. Poor Jace. That was my fault!
I should have left that hat with you. I don't know why I didn't think to do that. We won't need it anymore. :) (don't get too excited. I am just hoping.) Charlie was showing off his dance moves this morning at swimming. He dances when it isn't his turn to swim. Always the entertainer! Loved all your photos.

amandatonagel said...

Oh yeah... I apologize for whatever Charlie is doing in tub. Not attractive! Sorry to everyone!

Team Tonagel said...

Yeah, I wondered if you would approve of the picture but I thought what the heck, 3 year olds can get away with doing stuff like that in the tub.

dianne and bob said...

I am having a wonderful time reliving some of the moments of the Wedding Event... wasn't it a series of wonderful times!

Thanks for doing such a good job of documenting all your activities.