Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Touring Tonagels

We really enjoyed our time the day following the wedding.  We went out for a nice lunch (which I posted pictures of in my previous post) and spent a couple of hours touring the sights of Washington D.C. with my sis Lauren (Auntie Lo Lo as she is known to Jace).  

Pictured below is the Washington Monument.  

Here we are cooling off in the fountain at the World War II Memorial.  
Jace got his first history lesson that day.  Greg and I received a little lesson ourselves.  We were saying how we wished we would have paid closer attention in history class.  This history stuff is finally becoming interesting!

J-L0 (as she is known to Greg and I--Greg gave her this nickname years ago) and Jace happy to be together (well atleast J-Lo is happy).  
Goofing off with Dad at the top of the Lincoln Memorial steps.  This was a very beautiful view!  


Yea, we are going home!
We headed straight to the airport from the Lincoln Memorial.  We truly value both of our families and love our time spent with them.  Our only wish is that we could see them more!  Hmm.. I wonder if there is a town big enough to squeeze all the Tonagels (and all the little Tonagels to come) and Jamiesons (again, future little Jamiesons) into one town?!  Now that would be a dream come true!

2 comments:

amandatonagel said...

I just remembered the video Troy made for "J-Lo" YEARS ago! How funny! I had forgotten all about that. Cute pic of Greg and Jace at the monument.

Auntie Jill said...

There's definitely room for you guys in Washington. Should I call Georgetown and see if they need a new basketball coach?