Friday, February 27, 2009

First tooth!


Jace had his first tooth pop through this past week.  This has caused him to be a little on the fussy side.  I am learning a lot about  patience... I can hardly believe all the changes that are going on with him.  Greg often asks me "so what did he learn today?" because he his truly changing everyday!  It's crazy how fast time is passing and in just 2 weeks Jace will be 6 months old!  Being a mom has been so much better than I ever could have imagined--I love it!  Jace is such a joy to be around and we feel so blessed that we are his parents!  

Greg and his ball team won our Conference Championship last Saturday!  Congrats to the Wildcats!  We are so proud of Greg and his dedication to his work.  It clenched our chances of an invitation to the NAIA National Tournament so we will be heading to Branson, MO next week.  This week we will continue to play in the Conference Tournament for a higher seeding in the National Tournament.  Go get 'em boys!

Click here to see a video of Jace having fun with his Daddy!  


4 comments:

Auntie Jill said...

I can't wait to see all his little toothies in June!

KStrang said...

SO funny, me and my mom are sitting here laughing at the cute video!!! we love jace and cant wait to see him!

amandatonagel said...

A baby's laugh is the best sound in the world! I remember praying when Charlie was a baby that I would never forget what that sounded like.

RichardsFam said...

aww, that video was so precious! I love that sound. They are having a great time together! Congrats on the 1st tooth, we are still waiting on Meredith to get her first one. For some reason, our kids are always late getting there teeth. ciao!