Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's Monday!


Last week I did not call my sister to wish her a happy birthday the day before her actual birthday. I did not get my days confused, nope, not me!

I did not call Jace by the name of Greg over and over again this weekend. Why would I do that?! Not me!

Greg and I did not make up a song and goofy dance for Jace this morning while we were getting ready. I was not making up the beat while Greg rapped about who knows what. Definitely not us!

I was not nursing Jace when one of Greg's players came up to us and tried lifting up the blanket covering us up. That did not happen and I was not embarrassed!

I did not leave Jace diaperless on our bed (since he loves being naked) and he did not poop all over our clean sheets. And then I did not try and hide it from Greg because he gets mad when I leave him without a diaper on... no way jose, not I.


***************************************



Jace continues to grow and develop quickly. He rolled over 3 times in a matter of 2 minutes with NO assistance. I was so proud! He is quickly approaching 20 pounds... I can't believe it!







Over Christmas, we attended the Richards Family Christmas party and we were able to visit with many family members we rarely get to see. Courtney Richards, who by the way is an awesome mom and has become a good friend (you can view her blog by clicking here) was telling me how much she loved her baby k'tan carrier. So, I went home that night and bought one for myself. It was a little bit of an emotional purchase but I am so glad I bought it! I have only had it a week but I think we are really going to love it! We are pictured below sporting our new carrier. Does Jace have it good or what?!





Our ball team is on an 8 game winning streak and let me tell you--it is fun to win! I am so proud of our team but especially of my husband. He works so hard and is so deserving of wins! I don't know if there is a coach out there who is so focused on strengthening the character of his players as Greg is. He is way too good for me:)

I booked my plane ticket for our trip to Rhode Island. I am so anxious to take Jace on a trip to New England and to visit with my wonderful family. My mom is coming the week prior to visit and to fly back with me. That should make the trip out there much easier.





Have a great week!

8 comments:

Auntie Jill said...

My cold, icy monday just got better b/c of the new Jace pictures! Is he getting longer? It looks like he's starting to thin out a little. I can almost see his neck!

Kimber said...

Your baby is adorable. I cracked up that he pooped on your bed. All little ones love to be naked. Great NMM's. Have a great week.

amandatonagel said...

I love your carrier. I may have to have another baby just so I can get one. :)

blueviolet said...

The poop on the sheets...ooops but funny!

Frank said...

Frank said...
Hallo Greg and Amy,your presentday family picture from the last time is great.
I see occasionally your fine blog.
Its a interesting information.
Be late a happy New Year 2009 for your Family.
Frindly greetings,
FrankTonagelSN , Mecklenburg

January 12, 2009 8:49 AM

Shannon said...

You are so funny!!

Halle weighs 24 pounds- that is so crazy that he weighs so much!! He is like a butterball! Having your mom fly with you will help a ton- there's just so much stuff to bring- you always need an extra hand.

Cindi said...

Helloooo Amy! I think I found the carrier on Amazon but how do you know what size to order???

Team Tonagel said...

Hey Cindi. They say if you are 5'4" or shorter to get a size small. If you go to their actual website (babyktan.com) there is a place where you can click and get sizing info. Hope that helps! When will I get to see a pic of Little Molly?