Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blog funk


I would just like to apologize to all my fans out there (all 5 of you) for being a blog slacker.  Nothing blog worthy has been going on in our lives over the past couple of weeks, but I figured I could post some pictures of our little booger so you can see for yourself how big he is getting! So here it goes...

Not too much to report here. Jace and I are suffering from a major case of cabin fever! I just have one question. Why did I move to Indiana? It is absolutely freezing here! I had the world at my fingertips. I could have gone anywhere I wanted after high school. The sky was the limit! And I chose good ole' Indiana (I like it here, really I do)!

Jace is doing very well (by the way, when I was writing this I actually wrote "Greg is doing very well". I can't seem to keep track of the men in my life!) He is healthy and continues to grow fast! He is now almost 4 1/2 months old! He started rolling over, then got bored with that real quick, and now he is on to doing sit-ups... not really, more like crunches. Whenever I lay him down, he wants to sit up, and once he is up, he wants to go back down. It's a little game we have been playing, or maybe he's trying to tell me something (Mom, take a hint, you could stand to do a few sit-ups). We are loving our time with him and enjoying every stage of his life!

The basketball team hit a rough patch over the weekend. We lost a conference game in overtime and it was a painful one. You know, one of the games where you really should have won, but had too many little errors along the way. Luckily they have a great coach who will get them back on track :) We won our game last night to rival Taylor University which is just about 20 minutes away. We are currently ranked #9 nationally and have hopes to make it to the National NAIA tournament in March.

I am getting ready for my Mom to come and visit next weekend--yay! I am scheduling appointments galore and taking advantage of having a live-in nanny for a whole week.  Heck, I may even throw in a pedicure appointment while I'm at it!  

"It's never too early", Dad says...
See what I mean, his abs are ripped!
He loves his play mat and is starting to reach up and grab things.  


Jace loves his fingers (or anyone's for that matter).  
So peaceful when he sleeps...




5 comments:

Auntie Jill said...

I can't believe he's sitting up now! I can't wait to see my monster baby in just two weeks!

Shannon said...

I just love him.

RichardsFam said...

hi, so happy you got yourself a carrier!! If it is the same brand I have, remember you can wash it and dry it to "tighten" it up and they will sit higher and more snug. Also use the ring in the back to adjust it to where you feel he should go. I prefer Meredith to sit a little higher on my chest, but it is your preference. Enjoy you carrier, I know you will. :)
Love,
Courtney

Cindi said...

Hi Amy! Just wanted to let you know Lindsey found a K-tan carrier at Target in Indy on CLOSEOUT for $20! She said their regular in store price was only $40 or so. They only had it available in pink, which was fine for her. Thanks so much for the tip (and to Courtney as well!) We went to the museum in Indy over the weekend and it was great having that along!

Cindi Boardman

Team Tonagel said...

Cindi, I'm so glad! Which Target store? I wonder if they have anymore... I have a friend having a baby and that would make a great gift for only $20. Thanks!!