Monday, November 10, 2008

Our little Jail Bird

This weekend my parents and sister Lauren came to visit. We had so much fun! Grandpa Jamieson and Auntie Lolo were able to meet Jace for the very first time. He was spoiled with love and I was spoiled with a break from changing dirty diapers--couldn't they have stayed just a little bit longer?! We didn't have too much on our agenda, other than two ball games, visiting, and lots and lots of eating (of course)! Visiting with family is always so much fun, but also so difficult when it comes time to say goodbye. Why is the cycle of life so good and so sad at the same time? Anyway, I am just thankful that I have such a loving and supportive family! Check out our little Jail Bird below (a nickname my Dad gave him while he was here. I think it will probably stick). You can see, he was not put down the whole weekend!
















6 comments:

Auntie Jill said...

HE IS SO DANG CUTE! where on earth did Grandpa J II come up with that nickname???

Shannon said...

He is such a chunk- what are you feeding him?

Aunt LoLo said...

He's a litle jail bird because one night he was wearing pajamas with stripes on them... nicknames are just that easy with Dad.

Auntie Jill said...

darren wants to know if you're feeding him straight applewood smoked bacon?

ryan and chelsee jones said...

He cracks me up everytime I see him because of how chubby he is!! :) :) You and Greg are WONDERFUL parents to him...I'm just excited to be part of this little boy's life...atleast for however long we'll be in small group together!! :) Love all the family and bball pics :)

amandatonagel said...

He isn't an infant anymore. :(
Looks like you had a great time with your family. Charlie told me he didn't get to hold "her" (Jace) :) . He forgot that he wanted to hold him at the game. And yes... you will be dealing with "terrible twos" someday soon!