Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Photo Shoot!

Jace absolutely loves to be naked! If he is ever a bit cranky, all I need to do is strip the boy down and let him be! Today, we had a little photo shoot during his "nakey time". You better enjoy because I was showered with pee twice during the shoot... As you can see in the last picture, he has a diaper on. When am I going to learn?!

Hmm...what should I do today? How about the cupid shuffle?!

"To the right, To the right, To the right, To the right"

"To the left, To the left, To the left, To the left"

"Now walk it by yourself, Now walk it by yourself"--Ok, maybe that part is a little too advanced for us just yet.

Oh, how I love to be in the buff!

This is a game I like to call, count Jace's rolls!

I promise, there is a neck in there somewhere!

Why did mommy put this plastic thing around me? Did I do something wrong?

That's a wrap!

6 comments:

KStrang said...

I LOVE HIM !!! you definitely had a more fun day then I did! xoxoxo

Auntie Jill said...

L O L ! this might be one of your best posts ever. thanks for making my day! to the left to the left!

dianne and bob said...

What a cutie! I just love your posts... it really is a treat to watch him grow!

dancin' already!

Keep on enjoying him... and kissing especially! he won't like it any better when he is older... except he really will.

ryan and chelsee jones said...

HAHA - LOVED the cupid shuffle!!!!!!!!!!! That cracked me up!! :) I laughed so hard when you talked about getting showered with PEE! :)

Megan said...

When he is sixteen I am going to remind him about his "nakey time" he used to have as a little boy. I will be a mean Aunt won't I!?

amandatonagel said...

I have always said that naked babies are the best!