Thursday, November 20, 2008

Boobies

Our boy is now 10 weeks old. Wow, time flies! He is becoming much more expressive and his personality is starting to come out. He is an especially happy baby in the mornings. Usually, we wake up in the morning to him babbling on about boobies or poopies and we'll peek in the doorway and his little feet will be up in the air, it's the cutest thing! He is smiling all the time. He has laughed a couple of times in his sleep, but again, probably just dreaming about boobies. We had a doctor's appointment yesterday. He weighed in at 16 ibs. 4 oz and 24 1/2 inches long. He is off the growth charts! The doctor was so pleased at how well he is growing, once again, thanks to my boobies. We have a tournament in Chicago this weekend and early next week I will be planning to prepare my very first Thanksgiving meal. My sister and her boyfriend will be joining us all the way from Hoboken, NJ. We are so excited! I know what Jace will be having for his first Thanksgiving meal...mama's boobies.

6 comments:

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

Wow...can't believe how many times i thought of the visual when your milk first came in (each time I read the word boobies). Thank goodness it's not like that anymore (for your sake!) love you friend! hope you have a fabulous time in chicago this weekend. I'll miss you! Cheer extra loud for me!

RichardsFam said...

I love this post. Thanks goodness for mama's "boobies". We have so many healthy babies because of them. Great job Mama! Have a good Thanksgiving! See you at Christmas!

Love, Courtney

Shannon said...

I pulled up your blog and Brian goes, wait- what does that say??? It was a shocker but all true! Good luck with the turkey.

ryan and chelsee jones said...

HAHA - I loved this! You are such a beautiful person, inside and out...you're a great mother to Jace! :)

Evanbrook said...

LOL that's a big baby!!! how cute. point of reference: Jaxson weighed 15 lbs, 3.4 oz at his 4 month checkup... 17 lbs 4 oz at 6 mos, so we'll guess he was 16 lbs around 5 mos old : ) and he's above average! you are going to be a strong mama lugging that heavy baby everywhere. way to go boobies! LOL.

Evanbrook said...

by the way... "Evanbrook" is matt & erin = ) i can never remember any of my login info, and the google account for the fence company worked.