Friday, October 17, 2008

Our future ball player!

I thought I would update you on how Greg, Jace, and I are settling into our new and improved life. As for Greg and I, we absolutely love being parents. I think we both have been surprised by the love we feel for our son. It has been a real eye opener for us and has put things into perspective. It has shown us our own parents love for us, but more importantly has given us a glimpse of the love God has for us. Having Jace has given me a new appreciation for His grace! We couldn't imagine a life without Jace--he makes our day so sweet! As for Jace, he has been doing really well. At night, he eats at 3 am and 7 am... not bad. He is getting good at eating and going right back to sleep. I have really been enjoying staying home with him during the day. Our day just flies by! I started attending a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group at a local church and I think I will really enjoy it! They serve breakfast, have a craft (I'm not the craftiest person so this isn't my favorite thing), and a speaker. PLUS you get to spend time with other mothers who are also seeking some adult conversation. We had a really fun week with a visit from Amanda, Charlie, and Sawyer. Jace could only dream about the fun he was going to have in the near future with his cousins. I can just see them now... Anyway, we are now just enjoying a relaxing weekend at home. We hope to go to the pumpkin patch tomorrow. I am trying to start tradition with our little one. Greg's idea was to take him hunting, I opted for the pumpkin patch instead.





4 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

I can't wait to see Mr. Bright Eyes again...and to get a dimpled smile out of him!
nana

amandatonagel said...

ok, i look like I am 12 in that picture. i need a new look. ugh. Jace you look fabulous! :)

Holly said...

Congrats Greg and Amy! Just saw this blog link from Amanda's page and loved catching up on your little one! My blog is set to private, but I can send you an invite to your email address if you want :)
-Holly (Davis) Daly

Auntie Jill said...

the top picture is my new desktop background! it's so fun to him smile!!! some might call him a BIG BUNDLE OF JOY! :)