Friday, October 24, 2008

Best job ever!

We had so much fun at Wildcat Madness. Jace was a hit! He received quite an applause by the student body when he was introduced as one of the judges for the dunk contest. Greg was a proud daddy that night. He did great in the noisy gym. He seemed to love all the action. I definitely see a basketball player in our future...

Greg and I said just last night how we love our family of 3! It is so much fun having Jace. Having him definitely complicates things, but he is so worth it. We just can't imagine how we did it without him! Greg and I both agree that parenting is the best job ever! Today, we are relaxing and watching college football. I am trying to get some chores done around the house--things I couldn't get to during the week because of our high-maintenance, always wanting to be held, sweeter than honey, baby boy.

Tiffany and I are hosting a lunch for the families of our basketball players on Saturday before our first game (I can't believe it's the start of our season already)! We are making a couple different types of soups and some fall desserts. We are looking forward to seeing all the parents again and introducing them to Jace. It will be so much fun!

I'm still winning the kiss-off!

So comfy in his daddy's arms!

What a good daddy!

What a happy boy!



Kid, I hope you like basketball!

This is a very typical Jace face.

5 comments:

amandatonagel said...

Wow! He is changing so much already! Great pictures. I like the John Deere stuff.

Shannon said...

And just wait, it only gets better as they get older!!

dianne and bob said...

I am glad I overnighted the John Deere ensemble.... at 95th percentile, he won't be in it long! He is adorable.
Can't wait to see him in the IWU gear.... and at the games.

Auntie Jill said...

I know I say this every time but.... I really can't believe how big he's getting! I love his happy faces!!! MWAH! hugs and kisses from nyc!

Samantha said...

Amy, Congrats on your little boy! He is adorable. I can't believe how big he is already. I love the pumpkin patch pics. I remember when we used to all go to the pumpkin patch back in the day. Keep taking lots of pics, they grow up FAST, my little one is 6 already! Congrats to you and your husband. Jace is adorable!