Wednesday, October 22, 2008

6 weeks old already!




I woke up this morning to silence. I couldn't believe it. Was Jace finally learning to sleep in a little? Wrong. Greg decided to let me catch up on a little sleep so he took Jace for a little jog around campus and then took him into the office for a little while. It was so nice, although I have to admit, I did miss the little booger for the short time we were apart. I have been trying to become more efficient with getting things done around the house. In the beginning, I thought cooking a dinner or doing a load of laundry was impossible, but I am starting to get the hang of it. My goal is to get one chore done a day. I have been trying to take advantage of nap time. Also, my best gal Tiffany and I started meal sharing one night a week so it helps that I have one less night to cook! I am excited for Jace to see his daddy in action!

Things are slowly getting busier for Greg with basketball games and recruiting season right around the corner. We have Wildcat Madness tomorrow, which is an event to kick off the basketball season by games, contests, and fun introductions. It's a fun way to get the students and players excited about the season.

7 comments:

Auntie Jill said...

He is so cute I can hardly stand it! I can't wait to see him next month! And you look way gorg! See? you snapped right back!

Auntie Jill said...

oh, greg looks too. don't want him to feel left out! :)

Shannon said...

That was so sweet of Greg! It's crazy how much you miss them when you're away, even though it's kind of nice at times!! You look so cute in these pics!

amandatonagel said...

Great pics!

Simon said...

Amy you look gorgeous in that first picture! As far as housework, hang in there...it will get easier as you adjust to mothering, which by the way, you're a great mom!

Megan said...

I am so glad you sheltered Jace with your body at wildcat madness so he didn't get pummled by the ball! Scary moment there- but your mothering skills kicked right in :)

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

I think this might be my first comment on your blog but just wanted to say how beautiful you look in those pictures. Love your hair! Wish mine could do that! Love ya girl!