Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sweet baby boy

We survived our first 2 weeks at home! Thanks to great friends and family we are getting through this fast changing time. Our transition to parenthood has gone fairly smooth so far. Jace has been great. We are getting into somewhat of a routine. He is sleeping pretty well at night, waking up just 1 or 2 times. Greg has really stepped up to the plate(or should I say, stepped up to the free throw line) and is already a great father! He could use a little work on his diaper changing skills, but we are working on that. We can't believe how much we love him already! We have so much fun talking about the young man we see him becoming. Our day consists of about 10 feedings, 12 diaper changes, a long walk, and 1000 kisses. Greg and I are competing to see who has kissed him more...I think I am in the lead. We will update pictures soon. Love to you all!

5 comments:

Auntie Jill said...

Sounds like a good day to me! Glad to hear you guys are settling into your routine and doing so well. The East Coast Family misses you guys!!!

Kathy Tonagel said...

The east coast family only gets ONE vote each...Jill how many times have you voted???????

Darren said...

Well I've voted multiple times, but they're all for tonegal....

RichardsFam said...

So glad things are going so well! Enjoy this special time together, it goes very quickly!! Beautiful pictures...
Love,
Courtney R.

Auntie Jill said...

I only voted once, I swear! Although if the question were whose ears and nose does he have, I would change my answser. :)