Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Girls Night



On Tuesday, I hosted a girls night at my home. We had a blast doing strictly girly things. It was refreshing being around a group of girls, when usually I am surrounded by 14 basketball guys who tower over me!
Greg has been staying busy with recruiting, teaching, and planning for camps this summer. We finally scheduled a date to renovate our bathroom--I am so excited! The nursery is still a work in progress, but we will post pictures when it is completed. We have a busy summer ahead for us with home renovations to my sister's wedding in August. Baby Mango will be here before we know it!

2 comments:

dianne and bob said...

Looks like a blast, for sure! But do you notice even though they aren't the mens basketball team.... they still tower over you! Just kidding!

You are beaming and beautiful! Enjoy every minute of this.....

Shannon said...

Yay! That was so fun! I'm so excited about your new bathroom. You will love it! I can't believe how big your belly is!