Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MY SWEET TOMATO




In only 1 1/2 weeks, I will be half way through my pregnancy! Wow--time is really flying by! Greg and I are getting more excited as our due date quickly approaches. Currently, we are looking into buying a new vehicle that is safe and big enough for Baby Tonagel. It has been fun for us to share with each other different parenting tactics and family traditions that we want to implement in our own family. We are working on a list of names that we can both agree on--this is harder than I thought! As far as size goes, our baby equals a large heirloom tomato and weighs 8 1/2 ounces and measures about 6 inches in length from head to bottom. My next doctor's appointment is on April 29th, we will keep you posted!

4 comments:

jill said...

why bother making a list of names when we've all agreed on shavlik? it works for a boy or a girl!

Shannon said...

You're starting to get bigger! If you really want, you can use my name for your baby! :)

Darren said...

Did you hear the one about the little tomato laggining behidn the big tomato when they were out for a walk? The big tomato came back over, stomped on the little tomato and yelled Catchup!

I get the felling your tomato is gonna be a bully

jpap said...

AMY!! You look so beautiful! Your tummy is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love you and I miss you and I am soooooo happy for you!