Sunday, February 17, 2008

Baby Bump--10 Weeks


Here is a current photo of my baby bump at 10 weeks along. I am still feeling very good and healthy. I am very sensitive to smells and am still getting tired more often. I am already waking up once at night to go to the bathroom--something I never did before! Greg and I celebrated our last Valentine's Day as a twosome. He bought me our baby's first book titled "God's Great Big Love for Me" and a book for me, "The Miracle Within". It was very special!

5 comments:

jill said...

that looks a lot like my "bump," except mine is filled with tortilla chips and chocolate chips cookies!

Shannon said...

Awwww! That's so cute!!

Darren said...

I'm naming the cookies Shavlik.

Tiffany Clark said...

Oh my gosh...I love your little belly!!!! Can't wait to see the little one!

Joel&Mal said...

how adorable! please keep updating, i love this blog stuff! i will have to start my own. i can see it now "Joel-Mal&andPsychoticDog.blogspot.com"